Wednesday, April 6, 2011
things that made me happy
1. bryan finally came home today! he was away at a conference and now he's back :)
(too bad he works an overnight shift tomorrow and over the weekend. boo.)
2. dinner at our favorite bar. we're creatures of habit and always go to the same places but this one bar is around the corner and the absolute best. also nothing beats ordering an assortment of plates and sharing the entire meal ;)
3. trader joe's mango sorbet = DELICIOUS
4. i got to be chelsea's 500th sale! so exciting.
5. watching Blank Check. this ridiculous movie from when we were young was on tonight so bryan and i had to watch and LAUGH. a lot. apparently mansions sold for 300K in 1994?
6. the sun finally came out! after waking up at 5am to a (scary) hail storm and having gloomy skies all day long, the sun finally made a much needed appearance.
hope everyone had a good tuesday!
Posted by Jess at 12:09 AM