Saturday, April 9, 2011

have a great weekend :)


I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I wish I were headed to a nice warm beach but instead i'll be enjoying the sunshine in philly. This morning I sent off an order to Australia and wish I could of tagged along. Unfortunately my attempts to renew my passport today were rebuffed, so i'm still stuck in US...

Tonight I get to eat at one of my very favorite restaurants in the city, Kanella, with my friend and I cannot wait. What are you up to?

**also treat yourself and take 15% off your oh.just.jess order ;) enter HAPPY15 at checkout **

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were on a nice warm beach too. ♥

    The only thing I'm up to this weekend is schoolwork! Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend too!
    I have been missing the beach, but at least you're seeing some sunshine!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...