Friday, April 8, 2011

do you see this?!

so i love the featured seller spotlights on the Etsy blog, Storque. it's so fun to learn all about the artist behind some of the best shops on that site.



Flour and Grain: 18x24 Hand-Cut Paper Art


this recent feature has seriously BLOWN ME AWAY. Papercuts by Joe features some of the most intricate and beautiful hand-cut artwork i have ever seen. the amount of time and precision that goes into each piece is really something to behold.



Couple on Bikes Hand-Cut Paper Silhouette


this artist is also an archaeologist. which is pretty awesome. and totally the career i wanted when i was a little nerd child obsessed with ancient Egypt and Jurassic Park.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the paper cutting feature! It's such a beautiful artform. If I ever give up coffee (therefore steadying my hands), I think it's something I'd like to try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...