BUT i did have a pretty awesome memorial day weekend and hope (if you are stateside) that you did too ;) i danced my little heart out at this big reunions party on friday and enjoyed BBQs with friends the rest of the days.
today, i had a very nice extra day off and enjoyed it by getting quite a bit of work done including shipping off some bracelets to a shop in nyc (!!!) and getting some of my new tie-dyed creations listed in the shop (see them all HERE).
but it was another hot day and i mixed up that nice little cocktail seen above to help cool off ;) so here's my little twist on a gin and tonic to help you stay refreshed these summer days!
minty fresh gin & tonic
- muddle fresh mint and 2 fresh cucumber slices in the bottom of your glass
- add copious amounts of ice
- add gin (amount depends on the day you are having ;)
- bring to desired volume with tonic water
- garnish with some pretty mint leaves