Thursday, August 4, 2011

to tattoo or not tattoo


i just saw these cool temporary tattoos by Tattly featured over at Daily Candy. now i'm too much a baby to get an actual tattoo (and waaay too fickle) but there are so many awesome tattoos hanging around South Philly where i live and i'm always a little jealous i'm not more adventurous. part of me feels like you need to fully commit though and get a whole sleeve to really pull it off though.

so what about you? do you have tattoos? are you thinking about getting some?

1 comment:

  1. yes YES!! I wanted to get inked a second time this summer - But moving and lack of funds got in the way :( I would love a pair of swallows on my back and I'm always toying with the idea of getting another design on my arm ... Time (and my bank account) will tell :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...