Friday, September 16, 2011
friday finds - jumping the gun?
1. knit stripe wrist warmers by Sheepish Knit
how great are these? seriously need a pair pronto
2. red slouchy beanie by it's me, Mary
not only do i love a red hat, but i would kill for mary's hair ;)
3. triangle day bag by bookhou at home
love love love that printed fabric
4. ships bucket by Jenna Rose
perfect home for my yarn! time to knit and crochet!
5. batwing cardigan by Romwe
i would live in this.
i'm sorry but it is totally chilly here right now and it's AMAZING. i'm not going to lie. i love chilly brisk weather and feeling cozy. so it is really all i can think about now....
time for a cup of tea!