Sunday, January 16, 2011

getting started

attempting to launch an etsy shop is both exciting and frustrating.

due to my work schedule, i end up having very little free time during daylight hours. this makes it a little hard to get photos of my scarves to set up listings. i attempted to squeeze in some picture taking today before the sunset but this was a little difficult due to the fact that i was using timer mode on my camera without a remote and its impossible to focus the camera where you want (hopefully this will be solved by my purchase of a $2 remote control). it was also pretty funny to be out in the cold on my back deck balancing my new camera on an oversized container of whey protein. but i must say that my new camera does take beautiful photos! see below.




hopefully i will get some proper photos taken this week and listings up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...